Clarity Through Dialogue.
How do you rebuild the prestige of an association with 34,000 members?
With such a large and engaged stakeholder base; including members, employers, clients, the government and the public, the right level and type consultation was central to the success of this project.
Following a series of research studies, stakeholder interviews and workshops a number of objectives for the project became clear.
1. A positioning that clearly captured the associations role.
2. Help people understand the value of Geoscientists and Engineers.
3. A new name that moved away from the use of an acronym that few people knew the meaning of.
4. Attract new members and increase the level of engagement with existing members.
5. Create a brand architecture for all specialist groups and programs, that made implementation easier and recognizes the value of the parent brand.